Work With Us
At Sole Motive we stand to share the benefits of making running and fitness lifetime achievable goals. As leaders in the running and fitness space we are committed to helping others – through our engaging events, inspiring and award-winning content in Runner’s World, our dedicated run specialty CBD retail hub and e-commerce.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for great people to join
Digital Email Marketing Coordinator
Sole Motive is on the hunt for an exceptional Digital Coordinator to join our Marketing and Comms team. In this role you are responsible for email marketing, as well as the delivery of digital marketing campaigns, promotions and initiatives.
To apply and see more about this role, clickhere.
Runner's World Magazine
Runner's World Digital Editor
We’re looking for a well-motivated, inquisitive and flexible Digital Editor with a keen interest in running and health and fitness to join Runner’s World, working across our digital and social platforms.
You will write, create, select and publish stories, manage the brands social channels and marketing campaigns. We’re after a content strategist with a deep understanding of not only digital operations and audience growth, but also the transformation of combining service journalism, culture, commentary and news into a well-articulated voice, tone, and POV.
See more about this role here.
To apply, please email your application to email@example.com
Senior Operation and Events Manager
A minimum of two year's experience and a passion for delivering road and outdoor event experiences.
- Oversee, develop and manage course plans and delivery
- Create, manage and lodge operational permits and event documents for stakeholders
- Manage and lead start and finish lines
- Develop and submit traffic management plans
- Coordinate infrastructure course requirements
- Manage road events efficiently
- Manage timelines, logistics and plans
- Work efficiently with stakeholders
To apply, please email your application firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sole Motive Training Club
Fitness Instructor (Casual)
We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable fitness instructor to join our team. Our classes are designed to complement the needs of our running community. If you believe you possess the necessary skills to prevent injuries and enhance the performance of our members, we’d love to see your application.
- Lead HIIT, yoga or strength classes
- Adapt class programming specific to the needs of our members
- Class set up and pack down
- Instruct warm up, session and cool down
- Education specific to the fitness industry
- Proven ability to lead classes in a diverse range of settings
- Effective communication and pride in the work you do
- Passion for running
- Lead by example by prioritising your own health and fitness
- Current First Aid
Retail Staff (Casual)
We are on the hunt for exceptional Retail Staff with a passion for people, customer service and delivering an exceptional experience.
Maximise sales opportunities by delivering exceptional in-store experiences for our customers.
To apply, please email your application email@example.com